WOW Facial at Home
If you are loving the results of your WOW facials, then you’ll really love our new WOW facial at home kits!
This year, getting a professional WOW facial regularly might not always be possible. With this in mind, a new WOW facial at home treatment will bridge the gap between your professional treatments. It’s an at-home extension of the WOW facial that can be relied upon to keep your skin looking WOW between professional appointments.
As we are amidst another lockdown and everyone is wondering what they can do differently this time around, we are here to help you look after your skin.
Wearing masks, central heating, lack of sunshine, and cold weather are factors we didn’t have to contend with first time around. Some of you maybe working flat out, but some of you will have more time on your hands. Either way, a little bit of self-care and love will go a long way to keeping you feeling and looking your best at this Winter.
The WOW Facial at Home Kit contains:
- 1x 15 ml Glycolic Cleanse & Resurface Gel
- 1x Dual Use WOW Micro-Needling Roller 0.25mm
- 2x 5ml Vitamin Enriched Skin Booster Solutions
- 2x Luxury Post Treatment THE MASK by WOW facial®
How to use the WOW at Home kit
- As with any WOW facial treatment, the first step is to prepare your skin for the WOW Micro-Needling roller. Apply the 8% Glycolic Resurfacer Gel to cleanse the skin, adding some water to lather it up, and then wash off and dry your face. You can then reapply a thin layer of the product to dry skin as a mask, and leave on for five minutes, to gently slip away any dead skin cells, softening the skin, leaving it supple and hydrated, ready for the next step.
- The Dual-Use WOW Micro-Needling Roller is used with the Vitamin Enriched Skin Booster. The roller has 0.25mm long needles that gently break the dead layer of the epidermis (the stratum corneum) to allow the multivitamin complex to infuse into the skin and absorb the nutrients. The roller allows a deeper penetration of the multi vitamin skin booster leaving skin plump, glowing, hydrated and nourished. The massaging effects from the roller stimulates lymphatic drainage to reduce puffiness.
- Following the roller treatment, use the WOW facial post-procedure mask, which is specifically designed to calm and restore the skin post-micro-needling, increasing hydration, reducing redness, and rebuilding the skin barrier function. The masks loaded with peptides, antioxidants and skin loving ingredients to finish the treatment off nicely leaving your skin calm, hydrated and super dewy, so you get that ultimate WOW glow.
- Repeat every 2 weeks.
This is a new generation of home skincare treatments using active ingredients and tools that aren’t usually available off-the-shelf.
WOW at Home kits are the perfect solution for transformative skin health at home to seamlessly maintain your skin looking WOW between professional treatments.
The kit comes with full clear instruction on how to perform your WOW at Home.
The price is only £79 + P&P
great value for a double WOW!
If you’d like to get your hands on one of these revolutionary home skincare kits, they are available from the Dr Giorgia Ratta Aesthetics Clinic.